Monday, July 21, 2008

Blueberry Dump Cake



I made this cake over the weekend and it turned out to be a delicious surprise.

Blueberry Dump Cake:

ingredients:

1 pint blueberries (I added a quart of fresh home grown berries)
1 15 oz can crushed pineapple
1 stick of butter
1 box of cake mix (I used Pillsbury golden yellow)

9 x 13 pan


Cover the bottom of the pan with blueberries. Next pour the pineapple (juice too) over the berries. Then sprinkle the cake mix over the pineapple until completely cover. Then place slices of butter over the cake mix. I cut mine thin and placed them over as much of the mix as I could (I noticed one area that didn't have much butter on it, didn't harden and cook like the rest--so make sure you cover as much of the cake mix with butter as you can ). Next bake according to the instrucions on the box. I baked it at 350 F for 34 mins.

It is a delicious cake and easy to make. Give it a try.

No comments: